Friday, November 04, 2005

Popcorn and Social Change


Now playing, for the month of November:
Chasing Freedom.

Here's the link to the imdb review: imdb.

I haven't seen it. It could be terrible, but we'll find out together. Don't accidentally rent Chasing Liberty, which should be similar but REALLY isn't! Ask me how I know.

My idea is that sometime during the month, everybody who wants to, rents the movie. When you've watched it, report back and let us know what you think. Would it be good for a class to watch? Did you like it? Did you learn anything? Did it seem to portray issues fairly? Were you energized about the issues that the movie raised? Add whatever else you want to tell us.

I have it from netflix now. I'll see if I can con the long-suffering spouse into watching it with me. But if anybody kisses anybody else, he's out. That boy and romance..... but that's another post for another time.


No comments: