Friday, November 04, 2005

Friday Random 10



Here's the game: Take out your iPod. Put it in shuffle mode and tell us the first 10 songs that show up. And no fair leaving out songs that make you look like a dork or adding ones that make you look cool. Here are mine for this week:

  • Manic Monday; The Bangles
  • Cursum Perficio; Enya (wasn't that on Mike's list last week? I really did already have it!
  • The Sound of Music; Julie Andrews (Oh, good grief.... there really is a reason for this. I made a playlist for an Oscar night party -music from movies- and this obviously had to be there.)
  • Take Lord, Receive; St. Louis Jesuits
  • Romeo and Juliet Suite; Prokofiev
  • Etude in E Major, OP. 10; No. 3: Chopin
  • Roll With the Changes; REO Speedwagon
  • My Give a Damn's Busted; Jo Dee Messina
  • Tour de France; Kraftwerk
  • New Attitude; Patti LaBelle


Geez, have I embarrassed myself enough this week?

No comments: