Friday, October 14, 2005

Friday Random 10


Here's the game: Take out your iPod and put it in shuffle mode. Tell us the first ten songs that appear. And no fair adding songs that you think will make you look cool or deleting songs that make you look like a complete dork.

Here are mine for this week:
  • Enigma Variations; Elgar
  • Nobody Knows the Trouble I've Seen; The Blind Boys of Alabama
  • Bright Morning Stars; Emmylou Harris
  • Double Trouble; John Williams
  • Trespasses; Patti Smith
  • Cranes Over Hiroshima; Fred Small
  • Baby's Waking; Eliza Gilksyon
  • Lark Ascending; Vaughn Williams
  • Alabama Bound; Odetta
  • Good People All; Anonymous 4


Wait... I can explain....

The Double Trouble piece is from the most recent Harry Potter movie. (Yes, I saw it.) It obviously had to go in my Halloween playlist. It'll come off soon. I think the Enigma Variations and Nobody Knows need to come off, too. I'm not crazy about either one of them, when push comes to shove. If I can figure out how to get music OFF my iPod. Sheesh. Why do they make that so hard?

Who's buying the Nano? Not me, it's SMALLER than my mini, so clearly would not solve my space problems. But it's very cute.

No comments: