Monday, April 10, 2006

"What Have I Read?" Quiz

I was playing around on the What Should I Read Next? site and found this quiz.

What have I read?
These are the 25 most popular classic books at What Should I Read Next?
I liked it!I didn't like it!I want to read it!
Pride and Prejudice - Jane Austen
Wuthering Heights - Emily Bronte
Jane Eyre - Charlotte Bronte
Great Expectations - Charles Dickens
Crime and Punishment - Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Little Women - Louisa May Alcott
Emma - Jane Austen
The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn - Mark Twain
A Tale of Two Cities - Charles Dickens
Persuasion - Jane Austen
Sense and Sensibility - Jane Austen
Dracula - Bram Stoker
The Adventures of Tom Sawyer - Mark Twain
Tess of the D'Urbervilles - Thomas Hardy
Frankenstein - Mary Shelley
Romeo and Juliet - William Shakespeare
Hamlet - William Shakespeare
The Canterbury Tales - Geoffrey Chaucer
Northanger Abbey - Jane Austen
The Scarlet Letter - Nathaniel Hawthorne
The Jungle - Upton Sinclair
Candide - Voltaire, Norman Cameron
Complete Tales and Poems - Edgar Allan Poe
King Lear - William Shakespeare
Treasure Island - Robert Louis Stevenson
Take the 'What have I read?' test now!
Eight different categories to try!
Buy your books at Amazon US or Amazon UK


In my defense, what I really meant in the "didn't like" category was "I'm glad I read it, but I don't want to read it again."

Tags:

No comments: