Thursday, April 06, 2006

Friday Random 10


You know the drill. Take our your iPod and set it to shuffle mode. Tell us the first 10 songs that appear. And no fair leaving out the ones that make you look like a dork or adding in ones you think will make you look cool. We'll know and tease you mercilessly.

Here are mine for this week:

  • Journey On; Newman Choir (small solo by the long-suffering spouse)
  • Shall We Gather at the River; Anonymous Four
  • Little Boxes; Pete Seeger
  • Concerto in G Major for 2 Violas, Strings, and Basso Continuo; Telemann
  • Delta Daughter; The Buck Buckley Band (Buck is my brother-in-law, and he wrote this song for my sister on their 2nd wedding anniversary.)
  • Red Dirt Girl; Emmylou Harris
  • Beautiful Day; U2
  • Bridal Ballad; Hayley Westenra
  • Gracias a la Vida; Mercedes Sosa
  • Slumber My Darling; Alison Krauss and Yo-Yo Ma (Holy #($*, this one makes me SOB. Why did my babies have to grow up, again????)


No comments: