Thursday, April 20, 2006

Thomas Tidbits



I know I must be annoying with my constant updates re: my nephew Thomas. Too bad ;) You could take some comfort in the sad truth that I don't tell YOU every time I compulsively check out his status with my brother or look at his new pictures. He's now 4 pounds 15 ounces, which is practically baby-sized. He's trying to learn to nurse and/or take a bottle. Poor little dear, he's not used to getting hungry and having to work for his food. I guess all babies have to confront that little tragedy, though -and I seem to recall that it irritates them a bit ;) So, he'll get through this.

We're hoping he's home with his parents and his slightly wacky extended family for his grandmother's mega-birthday-party (the party is "mega" -not the birthday) this August.

No comments: