Friday, April 14, 2006

Friday Random 10

You know the game. Take our your iPod and set it to shuffle. Tell us the first 10 songs that appear. And no fair leaving out ones that make you look like a dork or adding in ones you think make you look cool. Here are mine for the week:

  • Seek the Lord; the St. Louis Jesuits
  • Etude in E Major, Opus 10, No. 3, Chopin via Daniel Pollack
  • Requiem, Op. 48, Agnus Dei; Faure
  • I Love This Bar; Toby Keith
  • The Call to Dance Medley; Leahy
  • Toys Not Ties; Nightnoise
  • Concerto in G Major for 2 Violas, Strings, and Basso Continuo (Gai); Telemann
  • Both Hands; Ani DiFranco
  • Stuck in a Moment You Can't Get Out of; U2
  • Red Light; Linda Clifford


And just to stay with the Holy Week theme, here's the playlist that kept me awake and praying during the "watch one hour with me" meditation at church last night. Maybe if the disciples had had iPods the whole story would be different??? Okay, that was crass, but it surely helped me.
  • Holy Ground; Geron Davis
  • Be Not Afraid; St. Louis Jesuits
  • On Eagle's Wings; Michael Joncas
  • Take, Lord, Receive; St. Louis Jesuits
  • How Lovely Is Your Dwelling Place; Michael Joncas
  • Shall We Gather at the River; Anonymous 4
  • Holy is His Name; John Michael Talbot
  • You Are My Hiding Place; Selah
  • You Are My All in All; Dennis Jernigan
  • I am the Bread of Life; John Michael Talbot
  • It is Well with My Soul; Newman Choir
  • Praise the Lord My Soul; St. Louis Jesuits
  • Father, I Put my Life in Your Hands; John Michael Talbot
  • Dust and Ashes; David Haas
  • Seek the Lord; St. Louis Jesuits
  • Be Thou My Vision; 4Him


No comments: