Friday, May 26, 2006

I'm Here, I'm Here - Friday Random 10


I haven't forgotten about this blog. I let myself get distracted, trying to write a post about imprisonment rates and characteristics in this country, and it seems to be turning into a tome. Then I didn't have anything ELSE to talk about. So... silence seemed appropriate. But the Friday Random 10 I can wrap my brain around.

You know the drill. Set your iPod to shuffle and tell us the first 10 songs that appear. And no fair leaving out the ones that make you look like a dork or adding in ones that you hope will make you look cool. I am reliably informed that on the latter point, for me, there is no hope. So you might as well know the truth. Here's this week's list:

  • Sinfonia Concertante for Violin, Viola, and Orchestra in E-Flat, K. 364: Presto; Mozart
  • Lord of the Rings 1 -"The Fellowship of the Rings"; John Williams (I think)
  • Concerto in G Major for 2 Violas, Strings, and Basso Continuo -Largo; Telemann
  • We Are the Champions; Queen
  • You Don't Own Me; Lesley Gore (Ahem... We sing this to each other around here. It's a long story.)
  • Air from Water Music; Handel
  • Evacuee; Enya
  • Love Will Come to You; Indigo Girls
  • Sweet Southern Comfort; Buddy Jewell
  • Crescent City; Lucinda Williams


Tags:

No comments: