Friday, May 19, 2006

Friday Random 10

You know the game. Take out your iPod and set it to shuffle mode. Tell us the first 10 songs that appear. And no fair leaving out ones that make you look like a dork or ading in ones that make you look cool.

My discovery is that you'll only THINK you look cool -and that's just sad. I played my iPod through the radio at my son's graduation party, and his comment was "You have weird stuff on your iPod." True 'nuff, big guy. Here's my weird stuff for this week.

  • Angel; Massive Attack
  • How Many Mistakes; James Gordon
  • Big House; Audio Adrenaline
  • Concerto No. 1 in E-Major (spring); Vilvaldi
  • Air from Suite No. 3 in D Major, BMV 1068; Bach
  • I Am the Bread of Life; John Michael Talbot
  • All I Have to Do is Dream; Leo Kotke
  • Go Cubs Go; Steve Goodman
  • Save a Secret for the Moon; The Magnetic Fields
  • Michael, Row the Boat ashore; Pete Seeger


No comments: