You know the drill. Set your iPod to shuffle and tell us the first ten songs that appear. And no fair leaving out ones that make you look like a dork or adding in ones that you think make you look cool.
Here are mine for the week:
- Have You Ever Seen the Rain?; Bonnie Tyler (added during last summer's drought)
- Where have all the Cowboys Gone; Paula Cole
- Fly Me to the moon; Frank Sinatra
- Thanksgiving Day; John McCutcheon
- Toys Not Ties; Nightnoise
- Suite No. 1 in G Major, BWV 1007 -Courante; Bach
- Let the Band Play Dixie; Anne Hills
- You Rise and Meet the Day; Dar Williams
- Air from Water Music; Handel
- Perfect World; Indigo Girls
And I tried to make a graduation playlist, but it came out completely maudlin. I'll have to try again. Suggestions will be welcome.