- The Great Dictator
- Fahrenheit 911
- Wag the Dog
- Artificial Intelligence (Manhattan flooded by the melted polar ice caps...
- The Truman Show (would he get the parallels to warrantless eavesdropping, I wonder?)
- Monster's Ball (Okay it's not really the main point of the movie, but maybe he'd have to think about the costs of capital punishment for the people left behind
- American Beauty (Surely THAT would make him rethink the necessary sanctity of the one man-one woman marriage.)
- Bowling for Columbine
- The American President
- Mr. Smith Goes to Washington
But really.... if we want to give him ideas, we have to go with All the President's Men -but we have to make sure he gets all the way to end.
And we really ought to come up with a summer reading list for him, as well. It's time for him to move beyond The Very Hungry Caterpillar, don't you think?