Friday, June 16, 2006

Friday Random 10


You know the game. Set your iPod to shuffle mode and tell us the first ten songs that appear. And no fair leaving out the ones that make you look like a dork or adding in ones that you think make you look cool

For the record, I always learn something during this little exercise. Sometimes it's fun, sometimes embarrassing. Mostly it's unimportant trivia (as in, I have more country music on my iPod than I would have thought possible), but it's always interesting -to me, anyway. Try it; see what happens!

Here's my list for the week:
  • You Are the Presence; David Haas
  • All Fired Up; Pat Benatar
  • Walking in Memphis; Marc Cohn
  • Dear Mr. President; Pink and Indigo Girls
  • Baby Be Brave; The Corrs
  • The Trouble with Boys; Little Eva
  • Girl on a Bicycle; Ralph McTell
  • One Girl Revolution; Superchick
  • Child of Mine; Emmylou Harris
  • Good People All; Anonymous 4


No comments: