Thursday, June 22, 2006

Friday Random 10




Here it is: the easiest and arguably best post of the week. You know the game. Set your iPod to shuffle mode and tell us the first 10 songs that appear. And no fair leaving out ones that make you look like a dork or adding in ones you think (however erroneously) will help you to look cool.

Here's my list:
  • Angel of the Morning; Juice Newton (Oh my. We're off to a good start.)
  • Ave Maria; Still Pointe (excellent! SOMEONE has some class in this joint!)
  • Meditation from Thais; Massenet by way of Gothenburg Symphony Orchestra (sentimental clap-trap, but this is MY iPod. You expected something else???)
  • Shima Shima; Deva Premal (Andrea trying vainly for some meditative composure. Tomorrow? World peace. Stay tuned.)
  • Riding My Bike; John McCutcheon (....the most wonderful feeling I've ever had/ I'm riding/ I'm falling/ I'm riding my bike!)
  • Sweet Home Alabama; Lynyrd Skynyrd (Well, obviously THAT has to be somewhere on my pod-ling.)
  • Rondeau; Jean-Joseph Mouret (and where is Alastaire Cooke when you need him?)
  • How Bad Do You Want It; Tim McGraw (Well now... I'll have to know you a lot better before I answer THAT question!)
  • The Littlest Snowman/ Captain Kangaroo (OH GOD! Proof that I don't edit these lists!!)
  • Don't Call Me Baby; Madison Avenuie (Indeed! Do not.)


No comments: