Thursday, February 02, 2006

Meme of Four

Mike and BreadChick both tagged me for this one. So I guess it's time to get to work, huh? Sigh...

Four Jobs I've Had
*babysitter par excellence (HOW many brothers does that girl have????)
*gymnastics teacher
*homeless shelter director
*barrista (in college, when nobody called them that.)

Four Movies You'd See Over and Over
*Casablanca (except the "You do the thinking for both of us" line makes me GAG!)
*Sleepless in Seattle (hopeless pathetic romantic that I am)
*Pride and Prejudice (the Colin Firth one)
*something silly like Harry Potter or epic-but-also-vaguely-silly like Lord of the Rings

Four Places You've Lived
*Little Rock, Arkansas
*Birmingham, Alabama
*Chicago, Illinois
*Berkeley, California
-and here, in the tourist capital of the Midwest....

Four Television Shows You Like to Watch
bearing in mind that we don't HAVE cable or broadcast television, so I have to get stuff on DVD...
*The West Wing
*Sports Night
*Numbers
*Nothing Sacred (I don't think that one even made it to DVD.)

Four Websites I Visit Daily
*Videofitness
*FlickR
*The Yarn Harlot
*Franklin

Four Places I'd Rather Be
...ummmm, anywhere?
*the beach house with my multitudinous siblings and lots of cold beer
*scantily clad on a beach with my similarly clad long-suffering spouse (ahem....pulling myself together...)
*the old New Orleans, eating jambalaya on some relative's summer porch
*sitting in a cafe in Paris, discussing books with the long-suffering spouse

Four People to Tag
*Jill
*Roger (Wake UP over there!)
*MadGeneral
*Andi


No comments: