Friday, February 17, 2006

Friday Random 10


HA! This I can do without having to think much.

You know the game. Take out your beloved iPod. Set it to shuffle mode and tell us the first 10 songs that appear. And no fair leaving out the ones that make you look like a dork or adding in ones that you think will convince us that you are cool. We'll know the truth.

Here are mine for this week: (OK, I edited. I swear my iPod's "shuffle" setting involved giving me the songs in alphabetical order. Weird, but true.)

  • Che gelida manina; Andrea Boccelli
  • Fantasia in the Sixth Tone; Gabrieli
  • Weekend; Scooter
  • Because You are Chosen; John Michael Talbot
  • Breathe; Faith Hill
  • Rock, Pretty Mama; Billy Adams and the Rock and Roll Boys
  • Brand New Dance: Emmylou Harris
  • What Is a Pacifist?; Utah Phillips
  • Become You; Indigo Girls
  • Perfect World; Indigo Girls


No comments: