Friday, February 10, 2006

Friday Random 10


You know the game. Take out your iPod. Set it to shuffle mode and tell us the first ten songs that appear. And no fair leaving out the ones that make you look like a dork or adding in ones to compensate for your dorkiness.

Here are mine for this week:
  • Dona Nobis Pacem; Marty Haugen (Falling Asleep in Prayer playlist)
  • Walk Like an Egyptian; The Bangles (Walk It Off playlist -for working out)
  • Trying to Reason with Hurricane Season; Jimmy Buffett (Girls Raised in the South playlist)
  • Divertimento, K. 287: Mozart via David Blum and the English Chamber Orchestra (Ancient Music playlist)
  • Where Have All the Cowboys Gone; Paula Cole (I do NOT Understand Men playlist)
  • Variations on the Kanon by Pachelbel; George Winston (Elegant Evening playlist)
  • Better Be Good to Me; Tina Turner (Bringing Down the House playlist -housecleaning music)
  • Mhorag's Na Horo Gheallaidh; Clannad (Celtic music playlist)
  • Peace Will Come; Tom Paxton (Building a Peaceful World playlist)
  • Anjali; DJ Cheb I Sabbah (Calm Yourself playlist)
  • Should I Stay or Should I Go; Amanda Shaw (multiple playlists -I want to play fiddle like that girl does, and that's the truth.)


Edited to add: Well, heck... I see that there are 11. I didn't see that yesterday because I had messed up the coding. Oh well. There are 11 songs this week. We'll all just have to cope.

No comments: