Saturday, December 24, 2005

I Got Tagged

Mike tagged me for a meme that's going around. Here are my answers. It was harder to do than I thought it would be!

Seven Things To Do Before I Die
  • live in Paris for a while
  • dance in pubs all over Ireland
  • use the same Ireland trip to really focus on fiber arts -and ignore other stuff (except the beer and the dancing)
  • learn to play the hammer dulcimer
  • another triathlon
  • go dancing in this ridiculous red sequin dress I have
  • write something of consequence


Seven Things I Can't Do
  • organize anything
  • salsa (the dancing kind)
  • any sport that involves a ball
  • run
  • behave like a good Southern girl for very long at a time
  • decorate my house
  • anything that says "some assembly required"


Seven Things that Attract me to Blogging
  • when I write, my thinking becomes clearer
  • finding a community of like-minded people
  • finding even more fun and fascinating internet resources
  • learning more computer skills
  • okay.... I like pontificating
  • it motivates me to do things I've meant to do for a while
  • reconnecting with old friends


Seven Things I Say Most Often
  • Oh, for the love of Mike.
  • fercryingoutloud
  • Where did I put my glasses?
  • Am I the stupidest person EVER???
  • What do you want to do about dinner?
  • Please God, tell me that's not the alarm clock I'm hearing.
  • Please come reach this thing for me.


Seven Books That I Love
  • The Odyssey
  • Pride and Prejudice
  • Enchanted April
  • Home Economics by Wendell Berry
  • Light on Yoga
  • Jane Eyre
  • On the Duty of Civil Disobedience


Seven Movies I Watch Again and Again
  • Pride and Prejudice (the one with Colin Firth!)
  • Emma (the BBC one)
  • An Affair to Remember
  • Casablanca
  • It's a Wonderful Life
  • Sliding Doors
  • Home for the Holidays


Seven People I Want to Join In, Too

No comments: