Seven Things To Do Before I Die
- live in Paris for a while
- dance in pubs all over Ireland
- use the same Ireland trip to really focus on fiber arts -and ignore other stuff (except the beer and the dancing)
- learn to play the hammer dulcimer
- another triathlon
- go dancing in this ridiculous red sequin dress I have
- write something of consequence
Seven Things I Can't Do
- organize anything
- salsa (the dancing kind)
- any sport that involves a ball
- behave like a good Southern girl for very long at a time
- decorate my house
- anything that says "some assembly required"
Seven Things that Attract me to Blogging
- when I write, my thinking becomes clearer
- finding a community of like-minded people
- finding even more fun and fascinating internet resources
- learning more computer skills
- okay.... I like pontificating
- it motivates me to do things I've meant to do for a while
- reconnecting with old friends
Seven Things I Say Most Often
- Oh, for the love of Mike.
- Where did I put my glasses?
- Am I the stupidest person EVER???
- What do you want to do about dinner?
- Please God, tell me that's not the alarm clock I'm hearing.
- Please come reach this thing for me.
Seven Books That I Love
- The Odyssey
- Pride and Prejudice
- Enchanted April
- Home Economics by Wendell Berry
- Light on Yoga
- Jane Eyre
- On the Duty of Civil Disobedience
Seven Movies I Watch Again and Again
- Pride and Prejudice (the one with Colin Firth!)
- Emma (the BBC one)
- An Affair to Remember
- It's a Wonderful Life
- Sliding Doors
- Home for the Holidays
Seven People I Want to Join In, Too