Friday, December 23, 2005

Friday Random 10

I'm going down for the Christmas-count. Not nearly enough is pulled together for the big day. Not NEARLY enough. So thank heavens for a fun and easy post today!

Get out your iPod; put it in shuffle mode and tell us the first 10 songs that appear. And no fair leaving out the ones that make you look like a dork or adding ones that make you look cool.

Here's my list:
  • Earth, Water, Wind, and Fire; The Belfast Harp Orchestra
  • Omnes Gentes Plaudite; The Mediaeval Babes
  • Air on a G String -a title that pleases my husband (insert eyeroll here); Bach
  • Requiem for the Giant Trees; Anne Hills and Priscilla Herdmann
  • Dona Nobis Pacem; Marty Haugen
  • Love is Blindness; U2
  • Welcoming; Michael Manring
  • Bengali Song; Nitin Sawhney
  • Nobody Knows Me; Madonna
  • Born on the Bayou; CCR

And I've been tagged by
Mike
for a meme; I'll get to that soon. I promise.

No comments: