Get out your iPod; put it in shuffle mode and tell us the first 10 songs that appear. And no fair leaving out the ones that make you look like a dork or adding ones that make you look cool.
Here's my list:
- Earth, Water, Wind, and Fire; The Belfast Harp Orchestra
- Omnes Gentes Plaudite; The Mediaeval Babes
- Air on a G String -a title that pleases my husband (insert eyeroll here); Bach
- Requiem for the Giant Trees; Anne Hills and Priscilla Herdmann
- Dona Nobis Pacem; Marty Haugen
- Love is Blindness; U2
- Welcoming; Michael Manring
- Bengali Song; Nitin Sawhney
- Nobody Knows Me; Madonna
- Born on the Bayou; CCR
And I've been tagged by
Mike for a meme; I'll get to that soon. I promise.