Saturday, September 03, 2005

Title Change

Ever taken the Myers-Briggs Temperament Sorter? Well, I'm an extrovert. And the way that extroverts sort out their thoughts is to talk about them. And it's happened again.

No question that the good and the true and the prudent thing to have done would have been to get the mission statement for my blog all squared away in my head before I ever made the first word public. Yeah, that's gonna happen!

But the more I wrote, the more it dawned on me that Margaret Mead's words really are a mission statement for my life. And that all the issues that I wanted to reflect more about are just my paths to changing the world. And that the social nature of the blogosphere opens the possibility of forming that small group of thoughtful committed citizens with people I've never met. So, a title change for my blog became necessary.

Besides, the old title was lame.

No comments: