Thursday, June 25, 2009

Second star to the right

...and straight on til morning. That's how you get to Neverland, if you'll remember.

I'm off to Italy. Me??!!! We're deeply into the melting down phase of our program. WHERE are my yoga clothes? What knitting do I take? Should I take my rock climbing gear? WHY didn't I remember to charge my phone last night?

But I always do this. I know that. I can't quite get past the "who do I think I am to be doing this" question. I wonder if I'll be sad not to be sharing it with another person. And I'm irritated that every darn thing still makes me afraid. But I'm doing it anyway, and that's not nothing.

I'll send you pictures.

4 comments:

Renee said...

Have a great trip!

Patrice said...

WHOOOO HOOOO!!!!! You are awesome! Have the time of your life - you are going to be SO GLAD you did this!

Patrice said...

and you know, you will be sharing it with another person. You just don't know who they are yet.

Sophie_vf said...

and also, you'll be sharing it with us through posts and pictures....right?

holding you in my thoughts for a safe, joyful journey.