Sunday, June 28, 2009

How I Spent My Summer Vacation

Vacationing in Andrea-world:

1)Definitely, go to a week-long workshop that has three yoga sessions a day, when the longest yoga session you've done in 2 years is probably 45 minutes. Yeah, that's a good idea. Oh my lands, I hurt everywhere.

2)Since this is a "girl's weekend" for you, pack all your girly face products, which will then spill on the clothes in your suitcase, doing what face masque does -become rock hard. So now you have two outfits.

3)Get asked out by a very interesting Italian man, and then realize type-wise, he IS your ex-husband. And you don't have any clothes to wear that don't have green goo solidified on them, anyway.

4) And definitely, definitely, when you know full-well that you are the kind of person who can get lost in her own bathroom, leave your GPS in the car.

5)And forget the cord for the camera. I have pictures, but no way to upload them. I'll take care of that when I get home.

I'm having fun, and I'm very glad that I took this time for myself. But that thing I say "wherever you go, there you are" -it turns out to be true.

3 comments:

Rapunzel said...

Sounds like you're having a great time, despite the face mask mishap.

Enjoy, can't wait to see the pics!

breadchick said...

Happy Vacation my dear. You deserve it

jaya said...

When I visited your blog then I am very exciting to see your blog. Also just visit our blog and website for Social Network and Friends Online Community to reach more girls, boys for fun and entertainmnet and to reach their goal with good friendship.



Indian Friends Online Community


Social Network website


Make Money Online