Friday, August 25, 2006

Friday Random 10


You know the drill. Take out your iPod and set it to shuffle mode. Tell us the first ten songs that appear. And no fair leaving out ones that make you look like a dork or adding in ones that you think make you look cool.

Here are mine for the week:

  • Vatican Rag; Tom Lehrer (Do we need more evidence that mathematicians are quirky? I thought not.)
  • I Get Around; The Beach Boys (Ok... it's stupid, but I use it for working out.)
  • Testify to Love; Avalon (A friend calls this "Jesus is my boyfriend" music. Yeah, I suppose.)
  • Trying to Reason with Hurricane Season; Jimmy Buffett (And here we go with another season...)
  • Lies to Me; Chris Isaak
  • Beyond my Wildest Dreams: Mark Knopfler and Emmylou Harris
  • Keep on Rocking in the Free World; Neil Young (If only we had one of those...)
  • There She Goes; The Corrs
  • Let's Ride Again; Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons (another stupid one, but it's in my cycling playlist for the gym. I'm thinking that, as they say in The Princess Bride, "I do not think that means what you think it means.")
  • Really Scary Spice Girls; The Capitol Steps


No comments: