Friday, August 18, 2006

Friday Random 10


You know the drill. Take out your iPod and set it to shuffle. Tell us the first ten songs that appear -and no fair leaving out ones that make you look like a dork or adding in ones you think make you look cool. Here's my list for the week:

  • It Is Well; 4 Him
  • Grand Canyon Suite; Aaron Copeland
  • Ideas are Like Stars; Mary Chapin Carpenter
  • Woman of my Time; Rachel Nelson
  • Stand by Me; Rockapella
  • Ireland's Call; Phil Coulter
  • Hey Pretty Girl; The BoDeans
  • She Will Have her Way; Neil Finn
  • Love Come Down; Heather Sullivan
  • I'm Going Slightly Mad; Queen


It's a weird list this week. Obviously I recognize all these songs, but they don't present the clearest picture of the music I listen to. No matter, I suppose.

No comments: