Friday, August 26, 2005

The Lovely LilaPod

If you saw or read High Fidelity, you already know how much a playlist can say about a person. That's disconcerting!

Here's the game. Put your iPod in shuffle mode. List the first 10 songs that show up, and no fair leaving out the ones that make you look like a dork. Here are mine for this week.

    Random Ten
  1. Don Messer Medley -Leahy
  2. Gone Gonna Rise Again -John McCutcheon
  3. Allegheny Moon -Anne Murray
  4. I Shall Not Walk Alone -Blind Boys of Alabama
  5. Changes in Latitude; Changes in Attitude -Jimmy Buffett
  6. Cartwheels -Patti Smith
  7. Piano Concerto No. 5 -Beethoven
  8. Wild Women Do -Natalie Cole
  9. Mystic Seacliffs -Bill Whelan
  10. Act 1: Duettino: Viens, Malika -Delibes

3 comments:

Andrea Rusin said...

I thought this was going to be an ordered list. But I kind of liek the flower-y things. I just don't know how they happened.

Anonymous said...

If you used the < ul > tag instead of the < ol > tag (unordered versus ordered), you'll get just the bullet-pointy things. But they are nice.

Andrea Rusin said...

Yeah, I always feel like my lists need some explanation or defense, too.