Thursday, May 24, 2007

Stupid People Try to Save the World

OK, intelligence isn't all it's cracked up to be. And saving the world isn't just for the smart ones among us, anyway. That said.... I think these people might be serious, and I'm just spewing my coffee.

Apparently, some impoverished girls don't have the body of their dreams. The poor dears. Hunger, homelessness, lack of education.... these are limiting, I suppose. But the real problem is that these girls are flat-chested, or worse yet, have saggy, draggy breasts. Free Breast Implants wants to change all that. For the price of your morning newspaper, you can change a girl's life, helping to pay for the perky boobs that will surely change her fortunes.

Oh, for the love of Mike. It's so gratifying to know that we've devoted our lives to creating a just society, to empowering women to take up space on the planet and claim their destinies... and we've come to this. Lives well spent, boys and girls.

Insert eyeroll here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, keep my name out of this, please! I have nothing whatsoever to do with the campaign for more perky breasts in the world.

Andrea Rusin said...

LOL! Sorry.