Friday, May 18, 2007

Friday Random Ten


You know the drill. Take out your iPod and set it to shuffle. Tell us the first ten songs that appear, and no fair leaving out the ones that make you look like an idiot.

I confess I already skipped one, before my list even started. (They say that confession is good for the soul.) It was a yoga workout. There... I feel better already! Here's the rest of the list:
  • Dream All Day; The Posies
  • The Women Gather; Sweet Honey in the Rock
  • One Day in Your Life; Anastacia
  • Add Some Music to Your Day; Kate Campbell
  • Pon De Replay; Rihanna (Oh, dear! It's really good in one of my workout playlist, so it stays.)
  • Keeper of the Stars; Tracy Byrd (It's a long story, but I have an excuse.)
  • Go Where I Send Thee; The Weavers
  • Open Arms; Journey
  • Morning, Noon, and Nighttime; Jane Olivor
  • Overload; Alfie Zappacosta


No comments: