Friday, January 13, 2006

Friday Random 10


You know the drill. Take out your iPod. Put it in shuffle mode and tell us the first 10 songs that appear. And no fair adding in ones that make you look cool or leaving out ones that make you look like a dork.

Here's my list for the week:

  • Sita Ram; Krishna Das
  • Perfect Night; Holly Near
  • Humble Shepherd: Katie Rose (she sings in our church choir -how could I resist?)
  • Peace Prayer; John Michael Talbot
  • January Stars; George Winston
  • Change the World; Eric Clapton
  • Math Suks; Jimmy Buffett (Oh, I'm going to hear about this one!)
  • O Magnum Mysterium; Morten Lauridsen
  • Ebudae; Enya
  • Calling My Children Home; Emmylou Harris


Well, there you have it. Now see what you can do about keeping Dave away from my blog this week ;)

No comments: