Sunday, January 22, 2006

Axis of Justice Radio Network

I don't remember how I heard about this, so I can't give credit where credit is due. Sorry.

Filed away in the "these people are weird" category, I'm sure you have the information that the long-suffering spouse and I do not have television. I'm not proselytizing for the no-TV lobby; it just works for us. We do listen to a lot of radio, though. And I'm enjoying the Axis of Justice programming quite a bit. I really love how they mix music and information to make their points. Quite a bit of their selected music -"rebel music", they call it- has made its way to my iPod. You can download an archived show and listen, if you want to see how you'd like it. And through that show, I found this station, KPFK -a progressive and independent radio station. We don't have anything like that out here in the sticks.

That I know about, anyway. I'm completely open to being contradicted on that point, but somehow I doubt that I will be.

No comments: