Friday, March 09, 2007

Friday Random 10

You know the drill. Take out your iPod and set it to shuffle mode. Tell us the first ten songs that appear -and no fair leaving out the ones that make you look like a dork. Here are mine for the week:
  • *Breakaway; Kelly Clarkson (which is from the soundtrack of The Princess Diaries, so we're off to an embarrassing start!)
  • *By My Side; Godspell
  • *The Magi; Peter, Paul & Mary
  • *Yes We Can Can; Allen Toussaint
  • *I Feel Lucky; Mary Chapin Carpenter
  • *Come, Baby Come; Elvis Crespo (I'm thinking all kinds of bad things re: the juxtaposition of these last two songs. But I will behave!)
  • *Thank Heavens for Little Girls; Maurice Chevalier
  • *Why Don't We Get Drunk?; Jimmy Buffett (Ok, I'm officially embarrassed.)
  • *Homebird; Foy Vance
  • *Hey There, Lonely Girl; The Stylistics


1 comment:

breadchick said...

So do you think your Ipod is trying to tell you somthing?? Have fun with hubs!