Friday, November 17, 2006

Friday Random 10


Sometimes I think I should let this meme just die a natural death. Surely we've had our fun. But so many times, it brings me back to my blog, when what I want to do is crawl under a rock and hide from all the things I have to do. This is one of those days!

You know the drill. Set your iPod to shuffle and tell us the first ten songs that appear. And no fair leaving out the ones that make you look like a dork or adding in ones that you think make you look cool. Here are mine for the week:

  • Partita for Keyboard No. 6 in E Minor -Prelude; Bach
  • Dimming of the Day; Emmylou Harris
  • Walk Like an Egyptian; The Bangles (oh my!)
  • Little Goodbyes; SheDaisy
  • Zydeco on the Bayou; Terrance Simien
  • I Am a Rock; Simon and Garfunkel
  • One Grain of Sand; Odetta
  • Mighty Big River; Jim Post
  • Long Time Gone; Dixie Chicks
  • All of Me; Selah


No comments: