Friday, June 09, 2006

Friday Random 10


You know the game! Take out your iPod and set it to shuffle mode. Then tell us the first ten songs that appear. And no fair leaving out ones that make you look like a dork -or adding in ones that you think will repair the damage. Here's my list for the week:

  • In My Mother's House; Kate Campbell (I am a prodigal daughter/but in my wandering I have found/there is a wideness in mercy/and there'll always be a place for me/in my mother's house)
  • How Dad Created the World; Trapezoid (for a Father's Day playlist I'm putting together for the long-suffering spouse)
  • What's Love Got to Do with It; Tina Turner
  • Viens, Mallika/Lakme; Delibes
  • Hallelujah; Leonard Cohen (an aural orgasm)
  • Windhorse; Bill Douglas
  • Someone Else's Dream; Faith Hill
  • We Shall Overcome; Pete Seeger (Oh come on... you KNEW I had this one.)
  • Peace Tonight; Indigo Girls
  • Wondrous Love; Anonymous 4


No comments: