You know the game. Take out your iPod and set it to shuffle mode. Tell us the first 10 songs that appear. And no fair leaving out the ones that make you look like a dork or adding in ones you think will make you look cool.
Here are mine for this week:
- Rondeau from Premier Suite De Symphonies; Mouret
- A Happy Home in Kathmandu; William Ackerman
- I'm Coming Out; Diana Ross
- Requiem for the Giant Trees; Anne Hills and Cindy Mangsen
- Shall We Gather at the River; Anonymous 4
- Peace Prayer; Jeff Beal & Nawang Khechog
- Trip Around the Sun; Jimmy Buffett and Martina McBride
- Go Cubs, Go; Steve Goodman
- Symphony No. 101 in D Major (The Clock); Haydn
- Drunk by Noon; Sally Timms
Just for fun, here are some other people doing the random 10.
Mike, from whom I got the idea: Musing's Musings
A Philadelphia Story
Cutting to the Chase