Friday, February 24, 2006

Friday Random 10


You know the drill. Set your iPod to shuffle mode and tell us the first 10 songs that appear. And no fair leaving out the ones that make you look like a dork or adding in ones that you think make you look cool. We'll suspect and then tease you mercilessly ;)

By the way, I LOVE reading other people's list -for the exact same reason that I sometimes cringe at my own. One gets a little glimpse into people's private space -which is practically the same thing as their psyche. One learns more about one's friends, in other words. Excellent.

Here's my list this week (cringing in advance):

  • Summertime; Ella Fitzgerald
  • For He is an Englishman from Pinafore; Gilbert and Sullivan
  • Lamentations of Jeremiah; Tallis via The King Singers
  • A Soft Place to Fall; Allison Moorer
  • Virginia Woolf; Indigo Girls
  • In Winter's Keeping; Jackson Hill via Chanticleer
  • Round the Bend; Adrina Thorp
  • Angel Eyes; Emmylou Harris
  • Mongolian Long Song; traditional via Yo-Yo Ma and the Silk Road Journeys
  • We Remember; John Michael Talbot


There you are. Ten glimpses into my psyche. You might want to protect small children and vulnerable souls ;) Actually, I think I lucked out this week -only one cowboy song and not a bad one at that.

No comments: